[00:23.10]Eric, come see the worlds most beautiful chicken. Eric,快来看这世界上最美的烤鸡 [00:37.02]Naughty. 调皮 [00:45.78]Wow. 喔 [00:48.14]Oh, my God. 天呐 [00:51.94]It feels so good. No, Im serious. I love it! 我觉得很好吃,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

[00:06.64]Im gonna try to flip this thing over now, 我现在要把它翻个个儿了 [00:08.60]which is a rather daring thing to do. 这个活儿可要点胆量 [00:13.60]Before her, it was frozen food and can openers and marshmallows. 在她之前,

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱莉与朱莉娅

Julia: What about meeting people? What about like a social life or just basic human interaction? How does that work? Todd: Usually you meet lots of people but there's a couple of things you need to do. One is I usually stay away from anything tourist

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: OK, so we've talked about freelancing your skills and living and working abroad. Have you ever done that? Have you ever lived and worked in a... Todd: Like digitally, just like a kind of nomad? Julia: Yeah. Todd: Yeah, I did. I did it for a ye

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Julia, we're talking about types of people and we have some more that we can discuss. So the next one is worry wart. Are you a worry wart? Julia Todd Audio File Free MP3 Julia: I guess when it comes to some things maybe yeah. Like sometimes

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: Well actually speaking of extreme sports, we're talking about extreme sports, have you heard about ultra marathon? Julia: I'm reading a book right now that's about a tribe of ultra runners in Mexico and I thing it's gonna come on to the subject

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: And how about you? What kind of learner are you? Todd: Well I guess I'm maybe kinesthetic, that's movement, right, or doing things with your hands. Julia: Yeah, I think so or even your whole body? Todd: I don't know. Is kinesthetic using your

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Julia: Hi, my name's Julia and I am talking to Nathan about his wedding experience. Nathan, tell me how was your wedding day. Nathan: My wedding day was, I guess, mixed. I think the build up to my wedding was quite funny. I didn't feel in control of

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Lesson 20 A Winter Adventure Exercises: Scene Ⅰ 1 . ____ When the play begins, some children are making a snowman. 2 . ____ They give the snowman some stones for buttons. 3 . ____ At that time

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力入门 (全四册)

Unit 14 Disaster! Vocabulary Task Answer/Script A Health authorities have reported an epidemic. The disease is spreading rapidly throughout the region. Residents are being provided with clean drinking water. B Hurricane Lydia has devastated South Car

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 大学体验英语听说教程

AUDIE CORNISH: Now to our NewsHour Shares, something that caught our eye that might be of interest to you, too. For more than 60 years, British researchers have monitored changes in the world's atmosphere from a remote lab in Antarctica. Now, for the

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

GWEN IFILL: Finally tonight, the continuing influence of Julia Child on cooking and American tastes. Today would have been the famous French chef's 100th birthday. The tributes have already begun for one of the original pioneers in the PBS family. We

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈娱乐系列

PEOPLE IN AMERICA - Remembering Five Special People By Jeri Watson and Caty Weaver Broadcast: Sunday, December 26, 2004 (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And I'm Faith Lapidus with People

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 People in America

Technology Report - A Soccer Ball That Gives You Energy -- Really 科技报道 - 足球型发电机 This is the VOA Special English Technology Report. 这里是美国之音慢速英语科技报道。 Have you ever heard the expression a ball of energ

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Artists Use Humans As A Canvas At World Bodypainting Festival AUDIE CORNISH, HOST: This summer we've been taking you to some unusual festivals, the kind of events that take us away from everyday reality. Here's one from an arts festival in the heart

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

Carol: Ross? That opens my cervix. (He drops it in horror. ) 罗斯,那是用来打开我的子宫颈的。 Rachel: Barry? 巴瑞? Barry: Come on in. 进来吧。 Rachel: (hesitates) Are you sure? 巴瑞? Barry: Yeah! It's fine, it's fine. Robb

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

When you're feeling down, and your sky is grey, and the people that you love, well they have nothing lovely to say, when your days are long, and lonlier than before, when your body's cold, and the sheet are at your door. I'll take you away .... when

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Can I have your contacts? 能留下你的联系方式吗? contact 联系,联络 I don't have much contact with my uncle. 我和叔父联系不多。 make contact with sb 和..取得联系 He tried to make contact with her. 他试着和她取得联系

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I want to think of it for some time. 我想要点时间考虑考虑。 A:Julia,will you be my wife? 茱莉娅,你愿意成为我的妻子吗? B:I'm sorry,Steven. 我很抱歉,史蒂芬。 A:Please,Julia.I have made proposal to you five times.I

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

Todd: So, Julia, let's talk about types of people. Julia: OK. Todd: Right, first one, are you a fitness freak? Julia: A fitness freak? I'm fairly fit, but I'm not a freak. No, I'm not a fitness freak, no. Todd: So you exercise but it's not like you d

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个